Saturday, June 6, 2009

First day level 7

The first day was a bit of a challenge. I recreated several times trying to get something relatively ideal but ideal seems to be unachievable. Gameplay wise, a Coercer or Illusionist would probably be best, but the truth is: I suck with pets and coercer didn't really seem to fit the bill for a pacifist. There is a distinct difference in character between someone that manipulates others through coercion and a pacifist. Monk or Troubadour seemed to be the best bet, and I was thinking that the sneaking and tracking ability would probably be the most helpful, perhaps that was not the best idea.

As I go I'll update this file pacifist quest index. It's not quite up to the standard of the ultimate quest index, but it might be useful for any future players that might choose to follow the path of pacifism in game. Currently it will only list quests that I've personally completed. So it is actually smaller than the quest list in my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment